Wednesday, September 5, 2018

My Father


Each and every person have got a superhero, and for me its my Dad. My father
Love U Dad
name is 
Mlangai Tamang. He is a Technician. He is 41 years old. Although he is old he is my real super hero. I am glad that I have got a dad like him. He is kind and helpful man. He is even most friendly guy. He is the one because of whom I could see this beautiful world. He is the one who inspired me in every good things. He is the one who makes me laugh when I cry. He is the one who spends sleepless night for the welfare of family. He is the one who taught me react to the world I love you Dad.

4 comments:

Experience of COVID-19 and the cancellation of SEE.

As we know, that this pandemic disease has started from the Wuhan district of China. This viruswvirus discovered out on 31st December 2019 ...