Friday, June 12, 2020

Experience of COVID-19 and the cancellation of SEE.

As we know, that this pandemic disease has started from the Wuhan district of China. This viruswvirus discovered out on 31st December 2019 and thus it is known as COVID-19 or Corona. The cases of corona was limited within the China for some weeks but it started to spread worldwide.
As we all know that every students of class 10 of 2076 batch worldwide were eagerly preparing for the SEE examination. Every thing was fine before the day of SEE examination. In the same way, me and my friends were also preparing. Then, our teacher informed us that there is a news regarding the postpone of SEE examination. I was really angry that day. I can't explain the feeling when you were preparing for one of the great event of our life and at the last minute you get the information regarding it's postpone. Then, I just convinced myself and said that the the fortune has let us prepare for examination more nicely. I was even happy that we were having the online classes. Before I was eagerly waiting for the SEE. But when the day went on I started feeling lazy to read. I only read during the online class. Other time I was just spending my days watching TV and so on.. The lockdown had no sign to get stopped. I was bored all the sitting in the home. I had to go to hospital for some days because of my teeth problem. I was really angry at the decision of government regarding it's postpone. I got more surprised when I got the news regarding the cancellation of SEE examination. That night I couldn't sleep well because the preparation and the hard work that we did for the examination was wasted. I was really sad. But then I just thought that the decision was for the welfare of the student for their health. So, later I was about happy for the decision. And then, I decided to accept the fate.
This was really an unexpected experience of my life. I had never thought of it during my whole life. I never thought that the most important event of my through which I wanted to prove myself was gone in a blink. But now I hope that this pandemic gets eradicated from this world as soon as possible.
Thank You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience of COVID-19 and the cancellation of SEE.

As we know, that this pandemic disease has started from the Wuhan district of China. This viruswvirus discovered out on 31st December 2019 ...