Saturday, March 7, 2020

My Journey with JM



My eyes fill with tear while recalling all those memories that I had made in JM. It has become 7 years since I have come to Jagat Mandir School. I came to Jagat Mandir at class 4. When I came for the admission, I was very nervous. I talked to Murari sir and had a look towards the school. The next day I went to the school. I was totally unknown and shocked by the environment around me. I was a bit nervous to see the new faces around me.
When I came near to my class my heart started beating very fast. One of my classmates (Sujal Karki) enquires if I was the student of class 4 or not. I was totally shivering and whispered "Yes". Then he asked me to come to the class. Then I entered the class. I could only see the students jumping over benches. Then I quietly sat on the first bench and waited for the class to begin. Then after some time a girl entered to the class and sat beside me. She was also the new student. Her name was Aarati Dawadi. Then, I got the chance to talk to the first girl of the class (Aakriti Rai). She was kind & humble towards me. She helped me a lot to adjust me to the environment around me. Since the no. of student was in maximum no. our class got divided into two sections (Annnapurna and Dhaulagiri). I was in Annapurna section. Aakriti was also in same section. She made me familiar with all the E.C.A. and C.C.A activities held in school. The class teacher of our class was Srijana mam. She used to teach us social. And the class teacher of Dhaulagiri was Pragya Mam. My study was not so good in this class. I used to stand 6th in examination. In this way, my class 4 ended.
Then, comes class 5. I can't recall all memories clearly. But I remember that my friend Babita used to bring a bunch of pencils and give some pencils to us. Our class teacher was Shyam sir. He used to teach us maths. I still remember my friend Aarati broke her hand in class and was taken to hospital. And I remember our gulmohar teacher was changed for around 3 times. My studies got so much degrade that I stood 8th and 9th position in examination. I was totally disappointed. Then, comes class 6. I could only remember little things. Our class teacher was again Shyam sir. Some of our students left our school. I remember when I got to participate in JM idol. I was able to reach up to the finale. But unfortunately, I couldn't win. Now here comes class 7. Our class teacher was Sarita Mam. She used to teach us English II. Then our computer subject teacher (Deepak Shrestha) told us to make a presentation. we were very much excited. We were divided into different groups. Then, 7 of us (Me, Ritika, Prajina, Tshering D.,Kopila, Sneha and Albert) made a presentation based on horror movie. But instead of being horror it beacame a comedy movie. Then again in class 8 our class divided into two different sections. I was the member of section A. This year we had to do a lot of hardwork for the DLE examinations. And I was able to bring grade A+ in final examinations. Then comes class 9. Here we had created a lot of memories. This year also our class was divided into two different sections. This was the year we had to give farewell to class 10 and it was successfully conducted. Similarly, we even performed for teachers’ day as well. This year we went for 5 days long tour where we could build up many memories. Then comes the delightful class 10. We are having a lot of fun this year. We are even able to interact with teachers properly. we are even able to interact with other sections. The monsoon hike picnic of this year was the most memorable.
So these are the memories with JM. I had a lot of fun. All these moments are memorable. So talking about my worse moment, it is that even it is the last year and our class is divided into sections and we are not able to make communications with other section properly. Other there is nothing to be said. I am thankful to all those teachers who helped me to reach up to this level. I would like to thank our school administration for making our school memories more memorable. And I would like to thank my beloved friends for staying with me at the time of need.
Thank You !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience of COVID-19 and the cancellation of SEE.

As we know, that this pandemic disease has started from the Wuhan district of China. This viruswvirus discovered out on 31st December 2019 ...