Sunday, February 16, 2020

Experience of picnic

Every year our school organizes the picnic with class 10. Similarly, we (class 10, the 24th batch) had also organized pic on 26th of Magh. We were really excited since we had start preparation of pic.
Each and every one were divided into several groups and they were involve in different department for work. After all the preparation finally the day came. I was in the snack department and very excited for it. We started keeping all our necessary things in the bus. Then, we left for the picnic spot. We enjoy the bus journey by singing songs. Then after sometime, we reached the destination. I was too much excited. For picnic spot we had to walk for sometime. Sir asked us to carry something with us. So, I carried a plastic of mushroom. Then, we reached the picnic spot. I was jumping here and there with excitement. And I was totally mesmorized by the view that I didn't noticed the big hole in the ground. I slipped and sprain my leg. It hurted a lot. I couldn't stand for awhile due to the pain. I couldn't even help my friends for the preparation for the meal. I was really disappointed. Sir suggested me to take rest. Then after sometime I felt Abit comfortable to walk and started enjoying the picnic. We danced and sang the songs. We even clicked some photos with teachers and students. We even played some of the games. Where some of our teacher and friends received the prize. We even planned some games for teacher and had a lot of fun. We even distributed some gifts for teaching as well as non-teaching staff.  We even went for the hiking and then we started packing all the things and returned to the bus. Then after a while we left for the school. We sang and danced a lot in bus. Some of friends danced alot that the bus was shaking. Then finally with all that exciting and tiring picnic we reached the school. Everyone started going home and in this way our picnic was over.
This was the most memorable picnic with my friends. We enjoyed a lot. I don't know whether we will be remembering this picnic or not but there will be a smile on our face when we will recall all those memory. I would like to thank our class teachers and school administration for helping to make our picnic remarkable.
THANK YOU !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience of COVID-19 and the cancellation of SEE.

As we know, that this pandemic disease has started from the Wuhan district of China. This viruswvirus discovered out on 31st December 2019 ...