Saturday, August 31, 2019

My father


Father is a person who does a great hard work for his family. He is the one who thinks of family first then only of himself.  
Similarly, my father is my life. Today wherever I am it’s because of him. I am incomplete without him. Whenever I cried he is there to make me smile. He is the pillar
of my family. A father is a person who has got the sole responsibility than others. So, my hero name is Mlangai Tamang. You might think what does this name means? This name meaning is Kaaley in Tamang language. Most people feel difficult to pronounce his name and pronounce it funnily. My father is a hardworking person. He was born in Sindhupalchowk district. In beginning his life was easy but when he was child my grandparents died, his life turned to hell. He was left lonely. He used to be bullied by his big father. So, he took the decision to leave the house. He came to Kathmandu. In Kathmandu he started spending his life in his friend home by taking care of a cow. He used to graze the cow. Later on, He was adopted by the same family. He was i
interested in music since childhood. He used to play the flute in childhood. So in this way he was spending his life. Then one a man took him and got him the job in Nepal telecom. As being a new and young worker he was hated by everyone. He was not even trained so he didn’t know what to do at first. Even nobody taught him. Then he started learning by just seeing how other workers do. He worked so hard. Every day he used to go to office and see other workers and learned. In this way he even learned working. Now he was fulfilled by knowledge.He had a family, a well-income job and a house to live.

 So, then he was married to my mother. And after 1 year I was born. He used to teach me Basic English, Maths and Nepali in home before admitting me to school. Later on my sister came in this world. And our family was completed.

So, this was the life of my father. He had to face a lot of difficulties in childhood. He works for us and lives for us. He doesn’t want us to live a hard life like him so for us he always encourages us to study well and not to give up. I am proud of my father and proud to be daughter of his. I have promised myself that one day I will be a successful person in my life and make my father proud of me.
Love you Baba❤❤❤❤❤❤❤👨‍👧

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience of COVID-19 and the cancellation of SEE.

As we know, that this pandemic disease has started from the Wuhan district of China. This viruswvirus discovered out on 31st December 2019 ...